Are you looking to acquire a degree program in Malaysia?
The Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad is offering Scholarship Opportunities to Individuals who are seeking financial assistance in pursuing a full-time degree program in any Malaysian institution of higher learning.
- Agricultural Sciences or related disciplines
- Sciences (Chemistry, Biotech)
- Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical & Electronics)
- Information Technology
- Real Estate Management
- Town & Regional Planning
- Must be a Malaysian citizen
- Good academic results (STPM, A-Levels or equivalent minimum 2As / Foundation-minimum CGPA of 3.5)
- Good command of English both written and spoken
- A record of active participation in extracurricular activities
- Must have a confirmed placement from institutions of higher learning
- Not bonded, holding any other scholarship or receiving assistance from any organisation
- Be prepared to serve a 3 year bond with the Group at any location upon graduation.
Source: New feed