The University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarship program to outstanding applicants who are interested in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program will offer full fees support and maintenance award to international doctoral students of the highest caliber.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2019
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality, including Africa are eligible for the scholarship
To be taken at (country): University of Warwick, UK
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
- be International students
- have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying for a PhD program at University Of Warwick, UK
- have goo academic records
- New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form. If you are eligible for this scholarship you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University. Please select YES at this point and you will be invited to complete further information that will form the basis of your application for this Scholarship.
- If you are in the first year of your PhD or applied before 1st August 2017 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies, please complete the Single Scholarship Application form.
Source: New feed