The Bertha Centre for Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship in partnership with Bertha Foundation is offering the African Scholarships to Individuals looking to acquire a degree program at University of Cape Town – South Africa.
This Scholarship program covers full or partial costs of the MBA (both full-time and the modular programme) and MPhil in Inclusive Innovation programmes at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business.
- Applicants must be African citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must be entrepreneurs who has started or worked with a social/green/entrepreneurial innovative idea that seeks social and/or economic change
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have strong leadership qualities
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Submit your MBA or MPhil in Inclusive Innovation programme application before the respective deadlines to the GSB.
- Submit the GSB Scholarship Application Form which should include:
- Your UCT GSB application number received from the GSB Admissions Office
- Your contact details and your CV uploaded.
- Your answers to the three essay questions, which shows how the degree programme at this stage in your career will help to accelerate impact in your area of work/interest and how it will contribute to society as a whole.
- Your short [no longer than four minute] video.
- In the choice of scholarship on the application form, remember to select the option for Focus on Social Innovation & Social Entrepreneurship (Bertha Scholarship).
Source: New feed